The Milestone Cycles multisport club is ideally suited for the busy international and local triathlete seeking knowledge and training… access to coached group sessions (and One-to-One Sessions) in Fort Lauderdale and keeping connected to club coach online. Every member receives the One-to-One focus of the coach.
Join us in tropical South Florida for some warm weather training and racing.
Sandy beaches… palm trees…turquoise waters
Giving easy access to a wealth of knowledge and training, the benefit that the member receives depends on the individual needs of each unique athlete…their goals, history, time….
- $0 annual membership
- $0 registration costs for those who have a current USAT ID number (can be international, get yours here $50); USAT ID number is required
- Group Sessions
- Quarterly Planning Sessions with club coach
- Quarterly Benchmark Sessions with club coach
- Training feedback from club coach (connected on TRAININGPEAKS)
- Question/Answer (any)time with club coach
- Discount on SUUNTO multisport GPS watches
- Discount on MultiRace (#RaceHappy) events
- Early registration for certain IRONMAN events
- One-to-One sessions at $36/hour
- Custom training plans at $36/week
Contact the club coach at (001) 954-629-6218, through Bryan@MilestoneCycles.com, or…
…catch him at his office the beach (here) on Saturdays and Wednesdays from Sunrise to 9:45 am and in the water from 9:45 am onwards.
Coach Bryan has many years of experience having first certified as a triathlon coach over 18 years ago. Bryan is a Level 3 British Triathlon Coach, USA Triathlon Coach, IRONMAN Certified Coach, and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist. Bryan holds a Master of Science in Exercise Science.
Milestone Cycles club is registered with USA Triathlon, British Triathlon, and the IRONMAN TriClub program.